What is Debt Settlement ?
Debt Settlement is a financial program that works by helping people who are struggling with their minimum payments in a financial hardship resolve their debts so that they can have a new beginning financially.
Debt Settlement is also known as debt relief and is becoming a popular option and alternative to bankruptcy.
Some examples and circumstances financially where it may be good to consider debt settlement are as followed:
- Struggling to Make Minimum Payments
- Unexpected Medical Expenses
- Behind on Your Minimum Payments
- Job Loss
- Considering Filing For Bankruptcy
- You Do Not Have The Money to Pay What You Owe and more.
Every situation is different and that is why is important to speak with a debt expert to make sure that a debt settlement from is right for you.
How Debt Settlement Works?
Here’s how debt settlement works.
Debt settlement works in 3 phases.
1. Speak with a debt expert to make sure it makes sense for you to enroll into a debt settlement program.
There also may be certain debts that may not qualify to be enrolled into the program.
Every situation is different, so find out which debts you can qualify to enroll into the program by speaking with your debt expert.
2. If your debts qualify to be enrolled into a debt settlement program.
Then you simply set a side a certain amount of funds each month into a dedicated savings account.
Our top negotiators will use those funds to negotiate down your debts with your creditors on your behalf.
3. One your creditors and our negotiators reach a settlement offer that you agree to.
Then you simply pay the settlement offer amount and you have officially resolved your debts!